jueves, septiembre 16

Nights In White Satin-THE MOODY BLUES

Nights in white satin Never reaching the end; Letters I've written Never meaning to send

Beauty I'd always missed With these eyes before; Just what the truth is I can't say any more

'Cos I love you, Yes I love you, Oh! How I love you.

Gazing at people Some hand in hand, Just what I'm going through They can't understand

Some try to tell me Thoughts they cannot defend; Just what you want to be You will be in the end

And I love you, Yes I love you, Oh! How I love you! Oh! How I love you!

Nights in white satin Never reaching the end; Letters I've written Never meaning to send

Beauty I've always missed With these eyes before; Just what the truth is I can't say any more

'Cos I love you, Yes I love you, Oh! How I love you! Oh! How I love you!

'Cos I love you, Yes I love you, Oh! How I love you! Oh! How I love you!

No hay comentarios.:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin